Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns
I need to make a return.
- If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or KunbiKouture credit once the garment is unworn, unwashed or not defective and with all of the original packaging including tags and cards. Please contact our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please note: *Items made to order or on sale cannot be refunded or exchanged.You will receive a return a label you will need to print and provided with instructions of how to ship. Follow these instructions carefully, as you will be responsible for the shipment until we receive the items.
*Items lost or damaged in transit will not be refunded.If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our us in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for a refund, exchange or credit. If you require a product return sheet and details of where to return to, please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.NB: It is important to note that some products are not refundable or exchangeable as stated below:
• Items must be unworn, unwashed, have original tags attached and free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
• We do not provide pre-paid return labels, the cost of sending the original item/returning an item to Kunbi Kouture is the customer’s responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
• Damaged, defective, or incorrectly sent items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance prior to returning.
• Kunbi Kouture is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
• We also offer a collection service which is charged depending on location within Dublin, Ireland, email us at email@example.com for details.
• For customers eligible for refunds, your payment will be returned to the original card or PayPal account on which the purchase was made. Returns are processed within 10 business days after we receive the goods.
• Please note that items purchased at a discount or on sale are only returned in the form of a Gift Card.
• For customers eligible for exchanges, we will review the returned package and contact you to let you know if your exchange has been accepted. We will issue an exchange (excluding the original delivery charge) providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
• For customers returning based on receipt of a gift card, we will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your item has been received and if accepted, and a gift card for the amount of goods returned by you will be available immediately after processing the return.
• This process takes up to 5 business days, and the gift card will be sent to you in the form of a receipt/code to the email address provided. If you don’t receive this via email after the indicated time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. Gift cards can only be used in our online store and not at in-store events e.g. pop-ups etc.
Do you refund shipping fees?
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Please note: *Custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through our store.
How do I care for my pieces?
- There are certain steps/guidelines you should follow to maintain your garment and keep them looking as good as new for years to come.
Follow some our general guidelines to ensure your garments remain in fabulous condition:
• The safest way to clean your African garment is to hand wash them in cold or lukewarm water.
• If using a washing machine, wash on a gentle cycle such as “hand wash”. We recommend washing at 30 degrees or cold wash settings with the clothing turned inside out.
• Hang the garments to dry rather than wringing them or twisting them. Doing this will compromise the rich colours of the fabric and cause them to fade quickly. Line dry out of direct sunlight.
• DO NOT tumble dry.
• Always iron the garment inside out. Most of our fabrics are made of cotton. The cotton setting on the iron would be most appropriate. Iron on a low heat when linen is attached to your garment.
• DO NOT use bleach or any harsh chemicals.
• For harsh stains, whilst hand washing you can apply baking soda for something more gentle.
• The fabrics can at first seem stiff when you get them but with wear and washings, they will soften.
Let us know if you have any questions about caring for your African print fabrics, email us at:
email@example.com WHOLESALE :
• I’m interested in working with KunbiKouture or stocking products in my retail shop. How do I get started?
Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.OTHER QUESTIONS?
• Can’t find the answer you were looking for?
Feel free to contact Customer Service by emailing: email@example.com and we will be happy to help.