How do I place Delivery order?
We ship worldwide
What company does KunbiKouture use to ship packages?
- We offer An Post for domestic orders and Fastway Courier for International orders.
How long does shipping take and what is the cost?
- Republic of Ireland:
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days: €5.
- Next Day Delivery (Dublin only): €8
- 3-5 working days: €8
- Express shipping – 1-2 days: €12
Other International regions (EU):
- Delivery costs averaging between €15 – €20 depending on the location.
- Before the final checkout stage, shipping costs and timeframe will be shown which will be approximate and based on the weight of your products and location. At checkout, you will have a chance to decline or continue with the completion of your order.
- A standard or express delivery service is available for most countries we ship to.
- We also offer FREE standard shipping on orders over €99.
- Your package usually takes the days estimated at checkout to arrive in your country. However in some instances, delivery may be delayed depending on your country’s customs.
- Please note: Kunbi Kouture is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges.
What if I refuse a delivery?
- Please don’t refuse a delivery. Unfortunately, refused deliveries will incur a cost of the original delivery plus the return cost. Any refund made will be minus the total delivery and return cost in the case of refused deliveries