Top off any look with our blazers this season – Step into any room looking beautiful and bold in our Kaffi fittedblazer. Wear with jeans and tank top with your best heels for a night out or wear over a skirt or some slacks for the working girl look. Also perfect for casual fits with some cycling shorts, crop top and a pair of runners for a chic look.
Our Kaffi Kimono is cute af and perfect for casual days whether its shopping or for some brunch, its the perfect go to kimono with some jeans or even pair with cycling shorts as model has styled for a dress up-dressed down look. Comfy fitting with bell sleeves finish.
- 100% African wax print cotton
- No stretch
- Mid length
- Bell sleeves
- Round flair finish
- Includes lining
- Handmade in Nigeria
Model is 5’7” tall and wears a UK size 10/12
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
- There are certain steps/guidelines you should follow to maintain your garment and keep them looking as good as new for years to come.
- Follow some our general guidelines to ensure your garments remain in fabulous condition:
- The safest way to clean your African garment is to hand wash them in cold or lukewarm water.
- If using a washing machine, wash on a gentle cycle such as “hand wash”. We recommend washing at 30 degrees or cold wash settings with the clothing turned inside out.
- Hang the garments to dry rather than wringing them or twisting them.
- Doing this will compromise the rich colours of the fabric and cause them to fade quickly. Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- Always iron the garment inside out. Most of our fabrics are made of cotton. The cotton setting on the iron would be most appropriate. Iron on a low heat when linen is attached to your garment.
- DO NOT use bleach or any harsh chemicals.
- For harsh stains, whilst hand washing you can apply baking soda for something more gentle.
- The fabrics can at first seem stiff when you get them but with wear and washings, they will soften.