Are you looking to stand out amongst the crowd? Then you’ve come to the right place, the Ghanian African prints are certainly one you’ll be recognised in with the patterns and multicolours, they are attractive and versatile for any occasion. Best matched with a pair of gold or silver heels to sparkle through the night.
- 100% African wax print cotton
- Ghanian Kente fabric
- A Line style
- One-shoulder curved neck in front and back
- Zip at the side
- Non stretch
- Handmade in Nigeria
Model is 5’5” tall and wears a UK size 12
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
- There are certain steps/guidelines you should follow to maintain your garment and keep them looking as good as new for years to come.
- Follow some our general guidelines to ensure your garments remain in fabulous condition:
- The safest way to clean your African garment is to hand wash them in cold or lukewarm water.
- If using a washing machine, wash on a gentle cycle such as “hand wash”. We recommend washing at 30 degrees or cold wash settings with the clothing turned inside out.
- Hang the garments to dry rather than wringing them or twisting them.
- Doing this will compromise the rich colours of the fabric and cause them to fade quickly. Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- Always iron the garment inside out. Most of our fabrics are made of cotton. The cotton setting on the iron would be most appropriate. Iron on a low heat when linen is attached to your garment.
- DO NOT use bleach or any harsh chemicals.
- For harsh stains, whilst hand washing you can apply baking soda for something more gentle.
- The fabrics can at first seem stiff when you get them but with wear and washings, they will soften.