Top off your look with this cape dress to any classy event. The cape effect adds that extra class whilst not letting anyone dim your light with the kente pattern and colours of the fabric. Recommended with your best plain coloured heels as the dress speaks volumes for your look. The dress has a curved V style and is versatile in a way that it can also be worn as an off shoulder, to make you feel even sexier and classy at the same time.
- 100% African wax print cotton
- Ghanian Kente fabric
- Curved V / Off-shoulder
- Zip at the back
- Handmade in Nigeria
Model is 5’8” tall and wears a UK size 8/10
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
- There are certain steps/guidelines you should follow to maintain your garment and keep them looking as good as new for years to come.
- Follow some our general guidelines to ensure your garments remain in fabulous condition:
- The safest way to clean your African garment is to hand wash them in cold or lukewarm water.
- If using a washing machine, wash on a gentle cycle such as “hand wash”. We recommend washing at 30 degrees or cold wash settings with the clothing turned inside out.
- Hang the garments to dry rather than wringing them or twisting them.
- Doing this will compromise the rich colours of the fabric and cause them to fade quickly. Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- Always iron the garment inside out. Most of our fabrics are made of cotton. The cotton setting on the iron would be most appropriate. Iron on a low heat when linen is attached to your garment.
- DO NOT use bleach or any harsh chemicals.
- For harsh stains, whilst hand washing you can apply baking soda for something more gentle.
- The fabrics can at first seem stiff when you get them but with wear and washings, they will soften.