Cute and colourful. This dress is the go to for your party occasion. Available in UK size 6 which is also available for young. You can’t go wrong with a slim fit and added oomph with its frill finishing. Tie straps or tuck it in for an extra bit of added class with a boob tube look. Along with tie straps, zipper also on the back of the dress for comfort and perfect fit.
- 100% African wax print cotton
- Ghanian Kente fabric
- Frill finish
- Tie straps/boob tube look
- Zip at the back
- Handmade in Nigeria
Model is 5’8” tall and wears a UK size 8
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
- There are certain steps/guidelines you should follow to maintain your garment and keep them looking as good as new for years to come.
- Follow some our general guidelines to ensure your garments remain in fabulous condition:
- The safest way to clean your African garment is to hand wash them in cold or lukewarm water.
- If using a washing machine, wash on a gentle cycle such as “hand wash”. We recommend washing at 30 degrees or cold wash settings with the clothing turned inside out.
- Hang the garments to dry rather than wringing them or twisting them.
- Doing this will compromise the rich colours of the fabric and cause them to fade quickly. Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- Always iron the garment inside out. Most of our fabrics are made of cotton. The cotton setting on the iron would be most appropriate. Iron on a low heat when linen is attached to your garment.
- DO NOT use bleach or any harsh chemicals.
- For harsh stains, whilst hand washing you can apply baking soda for something more gentle.
- The fabrics can at first seem stiff when you get them but with wear and washings, they will soften.