This gorgeous bandeau dress is fitted and fabulous, with subtle colours making it perfect for date night or drinks with the girls.
- 100% African wax print cotton
- Bandeau stretch dress
- ¾ puff sleeves
- No zip
- Dress handmade in Nigeria
Model is 5’6” tall and wears a UK size 10/12
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
- There are certain steps/guidelines you should follow to maintain your garment and keep them looking as good as new for years to come.
- Follow some our general guidelines to ensure your garments remain in fabulous condition:
- The safest way to clean your African garment is to hand wash them in cold or lukewarm water.
- If using a washing machine, wash on a gentle cycle such as “hand wash”. We recommend washing at 30 degrees or cold wash settings with the clothing turned inside out.
- Hang the garments to dry rather than wringing them or twisting them.
- Doing this will compromise the rich colours of the fabric and cause them to fade quickly. Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- Always iron the garment inside out. Most of our fabrics are made of cotton. The cotton setting on the iron would be most appropriate. Iron on a low heat when linen is attached to your garment.
- DO NOT use bleach or any harsh chemicals.
- For harsh stains, whilst hand washing you can apply baking soda for something more gentle.
- The fabrics can at first seem stiff when you get them but with wear and washings, they will soften.